Embedded Non-Volatile Memory Solutions
By taking advantage of our previous memory development knowledge and experience as an IDM(*) manufacturer, USJC provides a wide lineup of non-volatile memory (eNVM) products for customers’ various needs. *IDM: Integrated Device Manufacturer
*IDM (Integrated Device Manufacturer)
Embedded Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Lineup
High Density NVM
We will introduce a technology based on NRAM, which is non-volatile RAM that uses carbon nanotubes.
Next Generation NRAM
- Random Access
- Low voltage & low power consumption rewrite
- High Read/Write Cycle Endurance (even in high temparature)
- Wearable IoT
- Automotive (For High tempreture), Replacing EEPROM
High End NVM
We will introduce our technology solutions using ESF3 (Note 1)and FLOTOX
(FLOating gate Tunnel OXide).
|Note 1:||This product uses SuperFlash® technology licensed from Silicon Storage Technology, Inc.
SuperFlash® is a registered trademark of Silicon Storage Technology, Inc.
- As 40 nm technology, we use ESF3 from Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. (SST), a high performance, highly integrated, highly reliable technology with a proven record in the market.
- As 55 nm technology, we offer our original FLOTOX Fash, a highly reliable technology with proven records in the automotive market, which were accumulated since our period as an IDM
- Achieves both a high performance of at least 100 MHz and endurance performance of 100 Kcyc; meets AECQ-100; and guarantees operation at Tj150°C.
- Automotive, high performance & large-capacity eFlash memory
Middle Range NVM
We will introduce our technology solution, Plug-In Flash.
The Plug-In concept enables customers to embed flash memory in their products while making the most of existing design resources.
– Minimize chip cost with sophisticated design integration of processes, devices, and circuits.
– Low-power-consumption data reading and rewriting are implemented using novel circuit technology.
- Wearable, IoT, Consumer MCU
Low End NVM
We will introduce our technology solutions with non-volatile memory IP.
MTP（Multiple Time Programmable）/OTP（One Time Programmable）
Low cost Non-Volatile Memory that can be manufactured using a standard logic process
– IP support provided by third party vendors
- Security, Storage of trimming data, Storage of small program files