United Semiconductor Japan Co., Ltd.(USJC) is committed to respecting your privacy.
United Semiconductor Japan Co., Ltd. deeply recognizes that it is a social responsibility as a company to properly handle personal information under the philosophy of respect for individual personality, and commits to protect and respect your personal information based on the following items:
1. We will periodically educate our officers and employees about our personal information protection system, and appoint a manager in each department that handles personal information to strive for the appropriate management of your personal information.
2. We will use your personal information only for the purpose of use that is agreed by you, notified to you or announced publicly, or permitted by laws and regulations. In addition, we will take measures to prevent unintended use of your personal information.
3. We will not provide your personal information to any third party unless we obtain your consent or are permitted by laws and regulations. In addition, when your personal information is provided to a third party, we will execute the agreement to oblige such party to conduct proper information management.
4. In order to prevent leakage, loss or damage of personal information, we will manage your personal information safely, strive to ensure and improve its security, and take reasonable corrective measures against these risks.
5. If there is a complaint or consultation regarding our handling of your personal information, or if there is a request for disclosure of your personal information from you (or your agent), for which we have the authority to fulfill such request, we will respond appropriately and promptly at the contact window notified to you in advance.
6. We will comply with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, guidelines and other standards set by the government, and continuously improve our personal information protection management system.